Resources for Instructors
Canvas is a fully featured learning management system designed to facilitate the delivery of instruction. The resources below will help you learn more about the platform, teach you to build courses, provide direction for creating content, and provide links to other University resources that can be incorporated into your course.
First Steps in Canvas
- Training courses - Register for Introductory, Advanced, or Special Topics Trainings.
- Quick Tips - Browse our How-To videos to learn something new in 2-minutes or less.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- LMS Updates Mailing List - subscribe for up-to-date information related to the migration
- Canvas Instructor guide
Browse our collection of teaching toolkits to enhance your distance learning experiences.
- Screencast-O-Matic - Create narrated presentations for your Canvas Course
- MediaAMP - Manage and embed video and audio content in Canvas
- One Button Studio - A self-serve green screen studio, located in the Tempe Computing Commons
- Adobe Creative Cloud - Apps and services for video, design, photography and the web.